Tuesday, July 15, 2014

P-R-O-G-E-S-S. Oh, Yeah!!

     So day two has ended. I, once again, was asked to model the WBT lesson techniques using fractions. Coach B restarted me only once. 👍 Oh yeah! Plus, he asked me to add an explanation of the Q-T process and Q-T questions. Oh, sweet mama, what a difference a day makes! Things went so much better. 
     After Coah B closed the session, he allowed me to shamelessly plug my blog, twitter account, and class FB page. 😉  Should you be reading this and were at the West Memphis conference, please leave a comment to let me know. I have attempted to add a "follow me" widget, but it may or may not be working. If it isn't working, I will consult with my Technical Advisor (😏 aka my 15 year old son who knows a bit about html) and will correct the issue by Friday. (Give a mom a bit to do laundry, lol!)

Pictured below: Sue Scott, Coach B (aka Chris Biffle), and me!
Thank you, Coach B, for your help and guidance!  I look forward to the next time our paths cross. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. I was at the WBT workshop in West Memphis. We spoke after lunch today about how you became an intern. Good luck this year completing your internship and becoming a certified WB teacher. BTW, the follow button is not working. I have one of the technical advisors too. I'll check back later to see how your year is going and to follow your blog. Have a great year.

Anonymous said...

Great job!! I am so proud of you! I am so happy to call you MY wbt intern!! :) Keep it up lady, you're awesome!

Unknown said...

Why, thanks! I am thrilled you are MY mentor!

(And do you have any ideas to making my "follow me" button active?)